- This event has passed.
Common Cents College
A Family Financial and Literacy and Re-entry Course
Are you looking for balance in your life? Peace? Wisdom?
8-Week workshop based on FDIC Money Smart Curriculum
• For the Record — Organizing Your Personal Records
• Creating a Budget — Plugging in your information
• Bank On it — Opening and managing a bank account
• Check It Out — Using a Checking Account
• Pay Yourself First — Saving Smart, Save When There Isn’t a Dime to Spare!
• Borrowing Basics — Build and use credit wisely
• Keep It Safe — Avoiding predatory lenders
Must Register in advance
Cost is $15 per participant
Includes all supplies
For class locations and to register call The Open Door
Monday – Thursday (9AM – 1PM)