Non-Profit Executive Director – Prison Re-Entry
Local non-profit seeks an Executive Director to manage the day -to- day operations of our Prison Re-entry Programs. Applicant must have interest and passion for Prison Ministry and the clients in which we serve. This position will oversee all programs, develop and implement new programs as needed, manage grant participation with other agencies and organizations. Applicant must be results-driven and have a proven record of proven success. This is a part-time position requiring 20 hrs. per week, Monday through Thursday 9:00 am – 2:00 pm. (With schedule flexibility based on organizational needs.)
Day–to-day activities include but not limited to:
- Maintain all office activities and assignments and supervise staff and volunteers
- One on One Assessment with clients (Phase 2) & Mentor/Mentee Assignment
- Volunteer & Mentor Recruitment and Training
- Monitor grant awards and invoice the grantor appropriately
- Maintain weekly communications with the CPSO
- Maintain the Program Calendar of classes
To be considered for the position, you must meet the following qualification requirements:
You must have at least three years of in upper level management and working with a non- profit. To be creditable, this experience must have equipped the applicant with the qualifications to perform successfully the duties of the position, and must typically be in or related to the position to be filled.
Some examples of this qualifying experience are:
- Experience in assessing organizational needs and training.
- Experience with aligning Organization’s Mission with organization’s strategic goals.
- Experience in providing logistical support, course development, delivery, evaluation, process measurements, and cost management.
- Experience in creating a organizational budget and keep operations within budget.
- Experience in creating multi-agency collaborations and partnerships
- Strategic Planning and Financial Management Budgeting for the organization
- Collaboration with other agencies and organizations to help meet the clients needs
- Coordinate and manage grant funding projects
- Coordinate training programs for Volunteers, Mentors and Facilitators
An Associates degree (Preferred)
Send a Cover Letter, Resume’ and three references to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Submissions Deadline: Thursday, May 28, 2020 by 4:00 pm
Volunteers are always welcomed!
Learn how you can be involved here or call our office (337) 436-6700.